My new author coaching service is now available at a limited-time beta testing price of $75 USD. After the beta testing period, the price will rise to $200 USD per call.
I created this author coaching service to reach a wider audience of authors who may not be able yet to afford to hire me as a social media manager. Instead, they can only afford a one-time price.
That is why with this call, I am not only answering questions and walking through strategies during the actual call, but I am providing you with the necessary foundational marketing materials you need to succeed after the call too.
My author coaching service consists of one hour-long call where we will discuss whatever it is you need. It could be, but is not limited to:
- How to create a marketing strategy upcoming book launch
- How to develop a consistent social media content calendar
- How to re-ignite life into a past book release
- How to build brand awareness on social media
To sign up, you can fill out the introduction form HERE, which will give me an idea if this is a good fit for you. If it is, you will receive another questionnaire form to fill out that goes more in-depth on your problem, needs, and wants.
Once that questionnaire is submitted, you will book our call and prepare the required materials to make our call as successful as possible. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating marketing strategies via Google Slides that can act as a template for your future book launches, book promotions, etc.
- Developing a social media content calendar on Asana to give you a better understanding of what types of content to post, as well as how to craft social media captions that drive your readers to take action
- Designing ads for you to run on Facebook and Instagram with a step-by-step breakdown of how to create effective ads yourself.
- Making a website critique list.
The author coaching call is specifically tailored to YOUR needs, and it will prepare you with foundational marketing skills that you can use to take your author business to the next level.
After our call, if you feel like you still need more information and guidance, I am available at no charge via Instagram DM to answer questions. Also, you are welcome to book a secondary call at the same price. However, these coaching calls are designed to be a one-off service.
Click the button below for more information on my new author coaching service. I hope to see you soon!
Check out my last blog post: https://zoemathers.com/2022/06/01/a-romance-authors-guide-to-instagram-how-to-find-readers-and-sell-books/
One thought on “Author Coaching Service Now Available”